Wednesday 14 March 2012

How to ....Salsa...

I know I know I used to explain more but since some of you have heard the stories like 100 times, I thought it might be a good way to post them here or if you miss the sound of my voice going something else than "yehaaa" you can also come to Beginners class sometimes!!!
So we'll start with salsa, Donna here on the side will explain things to you for now until I find 5 minutes to film some tutorials myself as I'm not sure you'll perform as well without the French accent. Donna, who got a pretty nice accent of her own, is a UK ZES that means she teaches instructors...yeah excuse me if I'm giving you only the best here...! For now you don't need to use this link as the video is appearing on the screen , it's later when we will move to new rythms that you might need it.
http://youtu.be/ydD6ow6tAV8

No comments:

Post a Comment